SOME FAVORITE FRANK UNDERWOOD QUOTES
- •The only difference between that woman and a possum is that a possum in an arboreal marsupial and that woman is my human wife
- •What is it about slapping your hands together that makes a sound? Perhaps I could do some research and figure it out, but if I don't know by now chances are I don't need to
- •Looks like someone dropped a couple cornbread crumbs in the wood chipper but don't think for a moment that's enough to lure me into a trap. When I get lured into a trap it's because I love traps, I surely do
- •There's nothing like a boner to remind your pants there's a dick inside them
- •On my deathbed my old daddy looked up and me and he said, There should be more shows on television where old men wearing Blue sweaters over a white collared shirt deliver lunch on a tray to elderly millionaires. Now I've spent a lot of time thinking over this and you know what I've concluded? He was right.
- •Weak men worry about how they'll be remembered. Strong men listen to P-Funk in their cousin's van down by the quarry and worry about remembering how to get home.