THINGS I NEVER REGRET SPENDING MONEY ON
- •Actually that's not true
- •One time I had 11 bucks to my name and I was walking around Alexandria, VA and this pregnant and homeless woman asked me for a dollar and gave her the ten dollar bill on accident
- •Which wouldn't have been that regrettable but I found out later that the woman wasn't actually pregnant, she just played pregnant for sympathy.
- •She was presumably actually homeless though.
- •So I didn't regret giving her the money that much, but I didn't eat that day, either.
- •Thanks for the request