THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY TO SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN MAULED BY A BEAR
- •What did you do to provoke the bear?I exist in the fucking world is what I did, you want me to apologize for that?
- •I remember one time I saw a bear at the zoo and was like, I wouldn't want to run into that guy in the woods!This isn't about you
- •What kind of bear was it?Why is that important? Is getting mauled by a grizzly bear any better or worse than a black bear?
- •The scars are barely noticeableYou might not be aware of the scars the bear left on the inside, though
- •Are you former Olympic diver Greg Louganis?You should never ask anyone this. Even if you run into Greg Louganis, leave him alone.
- •I guess your camping days are over, huh?Thanks for reminding me
- •I can understand your pain. I was fired from my job last week.Its not really the same thing is it?Suggested by @dudleyjoshua