WELCOME TO LISTAPP: USER MANUAL
- •Bringing people togetherListapp is an incredible resource where people with a variety of anxiety disorders gather to reassure one another of their value
- •A little different than what you're used toUnlike Twitter, instagram, and other social media platforms, Listapp has not yet resulted in any murders
- •Types of usersA blue check next to a users name identifies this person as a certified Listapp concierge. Feel free to contact them for advice or with any questions. If they don't reply within 10-15 minutes, send a series of messages to make sure the system is functioning correctly. If the Listapp concierge still hasn't responded after a series of messages, feel free to show up at their home or place of business
- •Think outside the listThe app is designed for listing, but can be used for so much more. Try telling a story, sharing a recipe, creating a photo essay, or establishing an ailibi using the location marker.
- •Corporate or business usersThere are growing number of businesses using Listapp to reach out to their customers. While it is unclear at this early stage whether Listapp will become a valuable marketing tool, let me just point out that I love coca-cola, triumph motorcycles, movies released by major studios as well as independent film, own a PlayStation 4, and currently have more followers that @JimmyFallon
- •Don't be afraid of sincerityListapp is a safe place for real people to connect and irreverence is not tolerated
- •Addendum: I no longer have more followers than @JimmyFallon