YOU KNOW YOU GREW UP IN THE 1990'S IF...
- •Two of your childhood friends were killed by snap bracelets
- •You survived on nothing but dunkaroos and gushers for over a week before the police arrived with the jaws of life and rescued you from the wreckage of your parents minivan
- •You still think of the democratic republic of the Congo as Zaire
- •Whenever you visit the house you grew up in you take a moment to leave flowers at the tamagotchi graveyard in the backyard
- •Your physical decay is increasingly difficult to ignore