Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
Some films you cannot tear your eyes away from, no matter what time it is. Even if you're eight hours into a twelve hour Greyhound trip from New York to Toronto. This is that list, for me.
- •TrainspottingTry. Just try to stop watching it. You can't.
- •The Dark KnightYes. Even the end. Even the really, really, really long end.
- •WhiplashCompletely engrossing, from the first scene to the last.
- •Back to the FutureHarmless time-travelling guff deserving of a mention probably because of the year and that.
- •Casino RoyaleBest Bond film Craig has done. HE GETS DEFIBRILLATED, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
- •TyrannosaurIf you haven't seen this, you are a fool and no longer welcome in my presence.
- •12 Angry MenThis film can almost convince me that every time I watch it, the ending could be the complete opposite. Some stellar acting.