The Best Damn Guac
Most important ingredients: Really good avocados and blue chips. Tools needed: Medium sized bowl, knife, spoon, and fork.
- 1.3 Ripe AvocadosCut avocados in half. De-seed. Score into cubes with knife. Scoop into the bowl using spoon. Use a fork to mash the cubes. Keep it chunky.
- 2.1/2 LimeRoll it. Cut in half. Squeeze over avocados.
- 3.1/2 Roma TomatoCut in half. Scoop out insides. Dice up the 1/2 tomato. Add into bowl.
- 4.1/4 Medium Red OnionCut into fourths. Dice up 1/4 onion. Add into bowl.
- 5.1/2 Serrano PepperCut in half. De-seed. Keep half of seeds (1/4 of pepper). Mince 1/2 Serrano pepper. Add seeds and pepper into bowl.
- 6.Pinch of Sea SaltUse a salt grinder and ball park. Grind into bowl.
- 7.1/4 Cup Chopped CilantroChop cilantro. Measure out 1/4 cup. Toss into bowl.
- 8.Fold IngredientsCarefully fold all ingredients in bowl. Chunky guacamole is better than smooth.
- 9.Sprinkle CilantroSprinkle dash of cilantro to keep guac vibrant.
- 10.Serve with Blue ChipsUsing any other chip to eat this guac is frowned upon. ENJOY!