Things I recommend to friends visiting NYC
- •AttaboySpeakeasy. Lower East Side. Custom cocktail creations made to order with magical expertise.
- •Wangs Fried ChickenPark Slope, Brooklyn. Whole chicken, Korean wings, bahn mi sandwiches meet southern sides— all come together in a pan Asian takeout.
- •Have a cocktail at The Campbell Apartment in Grand CentralA very cool space with a cool bit of NYC history. A great stop for one drink to soak up the ambiance.
- •Check in with The Infatuation@infatuation has smart, fun takes on many of the city's best eating options. they cover the menu, the service and the vibe really well. great lists and inspiration. you'll never Yelp in this town again.
- •Bar Centrale - w. 46th stThe perfect "before show" and "after show" place to grab a drink.
- •The High LinePretty popular now, but there's nothing like it and it offers a great perspective of the city. Go midweek and avoid the crowds.
- •Dim Sum at Nom Wah Tea ParlorChinatown's oldest. No carts. Just classic.
- •Lucali pizzaCarroll Gardens, Brooklyn. Bring wine. Be patient. It's worth it.