Best Names, Hockey Edition
See also: Best Names Baseball, Football, Basketball Editions!
- •Daren PuppaEven if it was pronounced Puppa like puppies he'd be on this list. But it's Puppa like pooper. He was a goalie so he had his own Puppa Scooper.
- •Parris Duffus
- •Hakan LoobCame here to do two things: score some goals and spread some phlegm.
- •Radek BonkOnomatopoeia points!
- •Cal ClutterbuckCal Clutterbuck conceals clandestine clues in cloistered closets. Cal Clutterbuck conceals clandestine clues in cloistered closets. Cal Clutterbuck conceals clandestine clues in cloistered closets.
- •Toe BlakeHockey players don't use their toes. How prominent/deformed/aromatic must this guy's toes have been to be called Toe?
- •Per DjoosJoe Pesci doing a table read for 'Narrator' in 'Deuteronomy and Me'.
- •Arturs Irbe
- •Miroslav SatanDiabolical fact: he never played for the Devils... the Devils played for him!
- •Every other player all-time except Mike Green