Nba Storylines I'm Interested in for 2015-16
- •Will Stef Curry miss?Ever?
- •LeBron: This Is 30 and a half.His first season completely in his 30s. Will it be noticeable? I'd say his chances of winning a title go down every year but the East is greasy and wheezy.
- •DurantYear after disaster, year before free agency, with a new coach and, of course, the rascally Russell Westbrook.
- •Love, Year 2I want to know what Love is. I want the Cavs to show me.
- •The WestA hungry, hungry hippos situation. How many teams would be either 1 or 2 in the East? I'd say 7.
- •KobeWhen your dog wants to go after that scab on its shoulder but can't because he's wearing a cone on his head.
- •Healthy(ish) Derrick RoseReally looking forward to those 6 games.
- •James HardenLast time we saw him he had 1,642 turnovers. How does he respond?
- •James Harden's beardSwarm of bees.
- •James Harden's feetWhen TMZ catches him wearing Jordan's to a Kardashian alpaca naming party he'll be out a quarter of a billion Adidas dollars.
- •Anthony DavisHow high can he take Anthonys in our rightful pursuit of world domination?
- •Doc Rivers' voiceGone by first tv timeout of Game 1. It's not Blake's fault.
- •The KnicksOnly New Yorker with a more guaranteed spot in the Lottery was Yolanda Vega.
- •The BucksPlay like they're on hoverboards.
- •The SixersRebuilding the building that builds supplies for rebuilds.
- •The KingsOn scale of flammable to inflammable: man killing spider with cigarette lighter at gas station.