Things Manny Pacquiao Will Need to Do to Beat Floyd Mayweather May 2nd
... and win the emerald green belt that looks like it was worn by a Pointer Sister in the "Jump" video
- •Be the indefatigable PacMan from 2006His motor was unmatched in his youth. Whether it has any oil left in it is the biggest question mark.
- •Be the tactically unpredictable PacMan from 2006Manny was at his best when he would throw the kitchen sink at you. He'll need more appliances than that here.
- •Fight in the middle of the ringMayweather - the best defensive fighter of this generation, if not ever - is at home on the ropes. Pac needs to keep him on the road.
- •Make Floyd come forwardSimilar to keeping him in the middle of the ring, try to force Mayweather to fight offensively. This is a fight nobody ever wins.
- •Remain relentlessly southpawSouthpaws have given Mayweather some problems- eh, maybe that's exaggerating because no one's really ever given him problems- but lefties are different and sinister. Be different and sinister.
- •Be patient but not too patientI'm a dope for even writing this. Move on.
- •Fight on May 2ndWhich is to say they haven't even signed the contract yet. WE'VE WAITED FOR THIS FIGHT FOR LONGER THAN A FIRST GRADER AND THEY HAVEN'T SIGNED?!?!? GET ON WITH IT!!!
- •"Jump, Jump, For My Love"