10 NFL TEAMS WITH THE BEST CHANCE OF WINNING SUPER BOWL 51
Super bowl 50 is in the books so let's look to next years SuperBowl! A lot can happen during the offseason and with injuries so these will probably change but these are my early predictions for the top 10 with the best shot of winning it all in 2016.
- 1.Pittsburgh Steelers- look how far they went with all the injuries? If healthy they can go all the way.
- 2.Carolina Panthers- best team all season came up short in the Super Bowl. Tough loss but they are a tough young team that are just getting started.
- 3.New England Patriots- Tom Brady
- 4.Cincinnati Bengals- yeah they still haven't won a playoff game but they should've this year. If they can win one playoff came they can do it all.
- 5.Denver Broncos- yeah Peyton's probably retiring and it's tough to repeat but Brock should he's good this year and they have the best defense in football.
- 6.Greenbay Packers- Aaron Rodgers
- 7.Arizona Cardinals- They showed they are a real contender this year!
- 8.Dallas Cowboys- Think of how good they started this season before Romo and Dez got hurt? If they stay healthy they can be dangerous!
- 9.Seattle Seahawks- NFC champs the previous 2 years struggled a little this year but still a strong young team even with Lynch retiring.
- 10.Kansas City Cheifs- Defenses win championships. Just look at Denver. KC have a Championship defense just need a little more offense. If Charles can stay healthy they might have that.
- 11.Also look out for The Jets and Vikings! Both teams were impressive this season and shot themselves in the foot. I expect even better seasons from them in 2016.