Best of Firefly 2016
- 1.Florence + The MachineFlo stole the show! Incredible performance! Her voice is so strong she could have zero stage presence and still put on a great show but she was running, jumping and dancing around like crazy!
- 2.M83If it wasn't for Florence they would've Owned The Night but they put on a mind blowing performance!
- 3.Tame ImpalaNothing each compared to Tame Impala on Friday night.(sorry Kings of Leon). They sounded amazing and had enough confetti to cover the woodlands!
- 4.Blink 182No Tom no problem! This was my 4th time seeing Blink live and I barely could tell the difference if anything Matt sounds better than tom ever did especially live. Blink were blink they played the hits, they made people dance, sing, jump, laugh and even crowd surf(something I haven't seen at a show in awhile)
- 5.Mumford & SonsI was never a big fan of Mumford and Sons I always enjoyed their songs but would never go out of my way to see them live. That all changed after seeing them live! I now Believe! They put on a great show and were a nice end to a strong weekend of performances.
- 6.Death Cab For CutieThis was my 3rd time seeing DCFC in a year span which is why they aren't higher probably. But this was the best they've sounded yet! Playing songs new and old they rocked the house!
- 7.Earth Wind & FireNever thought I'd see Earth Wind & Fire live especially right after Blink182 but happy I did! They turned the Backyard of Firefly into a Boogie Wonderland and had everyone dancing like it was September!
- 8.ChvrchesWe had to Recover from a long hot day before a crazy night. But they sounded great and put on a great show!
- 9.Fitz and The TantrumsFirst band I saw at Firefly and they made a good first impression. Fun set. They made everyone's Hands Clap!
- 10.Catfish and The BottlemenThis bands starting to blowup and have to potential to be big with 2 solid albums already out. Despite some guitar issues they had a great set.
- 11.Honorable Mentions: Ludacris(the 3 songs we caught), Of Monsters of Men(from what we could see), Grouplove