TOP 10 MOST MEMORABLE CONCERTS I'VE GONE TOO.
Anyone who knows me knows I'm a concert addict. I've been to probably over a 100 at this point and it would take forever to list every concert so for now I'll just pick the top 10
- 1.Arcade Fire Barclay Center Brooklyn NY 2014. My favorite band at my favorite venue with my favorite girl! This was my 2nd time seeing the Reflektor Tour. Both times were amazing.
- 2.Jack White/Run The Jewels Madison Square Garden NY 2015. The greatest performer of our generation at the worlds greatest arena! Run the Jewels opening and surprises appearances from Zach Del a Rocha and Qtip made it even cooler!
- 3.The National Mann Center in Philadelphia 2013. My first time at the Mann which has become my fav venue in PA. Amazing experience seeing The National live! Must see band!
- 4.Big 4 Metallica/Slayer/Megadeth/Antrax Yankees Stadium Bronx NY 2011. Metallica were my first favorite band growing up. it was awesome to finally see them live as such a Big event!
- 5.Blink-182/Weezer PNC Bank Holmdel NJ 2009. Blink and Weezer enough said! I was late because of traffic and missed TBS or else this show would prob be higher.
- 6.Nine Inch Nails/Queens of the Stone Age/Death From Above 1979 Spectrum Philly Pa 2005. 3 amazing bands first time seeing any of them live. We got nose bleed seats on the side of the stage behind the stage but still it was an awesome show!
- 7.Modest Mouse/Brand New Ommegang Brewery Cooperstown NY 2014. 2 of my favorite bands playing at a Brewery it was awesome! Can't wait to see them together again this July!
- 8.Pixies/Tv on the Radio Ommegang Brewery Cooperstown NY 2015. 2 awesome bands I always wanted to see live and I finally saw them. Both were great as was the beer!
- 9.Rush Montage Mountain Scranton Pa 2008. Legends saw them twice at Montage. First band that blew me away live!
- 10.The Offspring/Lit Montage Mountain Scranton Pa 1999. You never forget your first! The year was 1999 "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" and "My Own Worst Enemy" we're 2 of the biggest hits so what better time to pop my concert cherry!