Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Love the place. Such great barbershop banter.
- •Almost all of it is to do with the weather, but I love it all the same.
- •Come to think of it, I actually do need a 40 day weather forecast.
- •They give the worst fucking haircuts
- •I've forgotten what the acronym of my course stands for and I have spent the last hour and a half trying to figure it out
- •Should I eat before I go or go before I eat?
- •I should stop thinking about what the letters in the acronym of my course stands for and study the course content
- •When being introduced to the interviewer, introduce yourself using the exact same name of the interviewer. This will create LAUGHTER. Laughter is key if you want a job. Employers and Employees enjoy a good laugher. Also, laughter is key if you don't get that job as a result of doing this.
- •Express to the employer keeness in this particular job, but not over-keeness. Tell them that you want the job, but not that badly. Afterall, jobs are easy to come by, is what they, the employer, must think. Jobs are actually very difficult to come by, especially for those not top of their class and non-Nobel Prize Winners.
- •Arrive at least 30 minutes late. This is what is known in the business community as a "power play", or sometimes called "leverage". You've tried everything at this stage, to get one, a job, so it can't hurt to try this one.