It's never easy
- 1.Wake up. Barely.Don't tell me anything of importance when I wake up. I'll immediately forget it.
- 2.Look at phone and read some weird press release about kaleSeriously.
- 3.Also read through a long whatsapp thread that has been going on through the nightBeing in NY while my friends are in London means I constantly have a lot of catching up to do. Damn it, time difference.
- 4.Go back to sleepInevitable and important step.
- 5.Wake up again, look at the time. Slowly come to the realisation that I need to leave in 15 minutes and panic.Curse 'Past Izy' for going back to sleep and try to get dressed ASAP
- 6.Burn toastGive up hope that I will ever have a 99% toast success rate. Scrape off the charred edges and try not to get the black, toast dust into the jar of peanut butter.
- 7.Leave and swear that tomorrow morning I will be a better person.