Movies I Can Watch Repeatedly.
Movies that if I come across them on TV I will always stop and watch or if I run out of things to watch I'll turn on via some streaming service:
- •The Devil Wears Prada
- •Mean Girls
- •SelenaEvery Latina girl has this movie in a top list.
- •Terminator 2
- •RockyPretending I'm Rocky when tenderizing steak for dinner is a great outlet for anger management.
- •Begin AgainThe music is so damn catchy and lets me forget that I think Adam Levine is stupid. This is not to say that I don't think he is talented but you don't have to be a Rhodes Scholar to have a recording career.
- •Home Alone 1 & 2John Hughes.
- •Batman (all of them)Michael Keaton is the best Batman of all time but Christian Bale is the hottest. And while I've yet to see Batffleck, I'm betting he'll tie with Val Kilmer for worst Batman.
- •SerendipityCheesiest John Cusack film of all time but I'm a sucker for a hometown boy and a New York love story.
- •A Walk To RememberAll girls will gasp at this next sentence. I like it more than The Notebook.
- •RentI'm a Renthead.