Some observations while I'm in Southern Texas visiting my grandfather.
- •Limited dining optionsYou can get tacos (made by real Mexicans) at the gas station.
- •It almost never rainsExcept when I come to town because of course.
- •No Whole FoodsWhole Foods was founded in Austin but there are none in the southern part of this state.
- •I'm no longer a minority.I've only seen one white guy so far.
- •Higher speed limitsThis is great because there is nothing to see on the road between cities.
- •Lots of stray ChihuahuasThis breaks my heart. 💔I want to catch them all and bring them home.
- •They have a lot of drive thru stuff.Like a drive thru convenience store. You actually drive your car thru the store itself. Also a drive thru Little Cesar's because why not?
- •There are places I'm not allowed to goBorder towns are no place for a lady apparently. Think Desperado meets Traffic. Yes, that shit is real.