- •Crawling into a bed with new clean sheets.
- •Being able to breathe after a bout with a stuffy nose.
- •The first sip of a Coca-Cola from McDonaldsI won't consume anything else from McDonalds but this.
- •When it's -40 outside and your body temperature starts to normalize after being indoors and under blankets for 30 minutes.
- •When you find your keys just in time.
- •That feeling after you've had one or two alcoholic beverages
- •Hitting the automatic start button to your car in the winter.
- •When you are at the checkout and the item you are purchasing is unknowingly on sale.