SONG SUGGESTIONS FOR MONTAGES CREATED IN MY HONOR
Inspired by @jennaec who curates the playlists to my life
- •Fat Bottomed Girls - QueenFor footage of my numerous failed attempts at "getting into" exercise. Will be very brief
- •Ignition (Remix) - R KellyVideos of me dancing in a dorm room/apartment in college and pretending I'm cultured. Actual footage of this definitely exists.
- •Someone Like You - AdeleTo be played behind me Facebook stalking all of my past boyfriends/guys I've kissed once.
- •Only the Good Die Young - Billy JoelPhoto essay progressing from pictures of me getting really excited to sing karaoke to when I am singing (excitedly) to an unimpressed crowd.
- •Help I'm Alive - MetricPictures of me in bed hungover and upset that I was too drunk to remember to wear my retainer
- •Lucifer - Jay-ZVideo footage of me frantically changing the channel when The Exorcist is on.
- •Hide and Seek - Imogene HeapFor when my I have to shoot my boyfriend's convict brother so he doesn't kill us both. Unlike Marissa, this will be the way I go. Super slow mo the video so it spans the entire length of the song.