WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MUSIC
- •When we were kids my mom had me and my sister play along with the drums of Led Zeppelin's "Moby Dick" on pots and pans
- •Surprising a friend with Kesha tickets, wearing a lot of glitter and a shirt with $100 bills all over it, and drinking Lime-A-Ritas at the show
- •Dancing on couches in my friend's apartment in college to Amy Winehouse/Mark Ronson's "Valerie"
- •When my sister was little and was obsessed with the song "Kung Fu Fighting"My mom bought her the cd one year thinking she'd be pumped but she was offended and called it "junk"
- •Experiencing a Jimmy Buffet concert because someone had extra ticketsParrotheads can hang I'll give em that
- •Slow dancing and making out with my first boyfriend at a sweet sixteen to Beyoncé's "Halo"
- •Driving to a job interview playing Demi Lovato's "Confident" over and overDidn't get the job but still a nice memory
- •Etc. etc. 🎶