BACKHANDED COMPLIMENTS I HAVE RECEIVED
- •"You could be a model, if you lost some weight!"From my mother and her friends, throughout my childhood.
- •"You're so photogenic!"Translation: You look way better with filters and flattering angles
- •"You're funny, for a girl."I...just...what?
- •"Wow, you eat like you're in the military."I eat quickly because I have a two year old and a four month old and shit could hit the fan (literally and figuratively) at any moment
- •"You look like wolverine...... Angry and violent."Me: 😐😐😐😐😐Suggested by @Charlie_Chester
- •Your hair/outfit looks good today!But only today...? cool! :)!Suggested by @le_d
- •Wow, your voice is so much better than it was at the start of the year!Good 2 know that I sucked before!Suggested by @allisonlantagne
- •"She knows a lot more than she lets on"Someone told my boss this in front of me. I think they meant I handle confidential info well & am observant, but it could also mean "she ain't as dumb as she looks, don't worry!"Suggested by @jhope71
- •I love your hair! Mine is *just* like yours but I straighten it everyday.What?? 1. You're hair is prbly not just like mine, ain't no way I could straighten it everyday. 2.you also don't love it if you straighten it everyday.Suggested by @wilsonsh6
- •Don't worry, your kids will be very resilientSuggested by @edge
- •"You have a nice body. I Hate you." Wait, what??Suggested by @shanaz
- •You would look so much better without makeup!You're trying to tell me you appreciate my natural beauty, but all I hear is you insulting my makeup skills. Also I don't wear makeup to please you so byeee.Suggested by @sarahtrue
- •You have such beautiful eyesToo bad they are part of that face?Suggested by @zeldanotlink