Compulsive Behaviors from my Youth
Some of these resurface when I'm super stressed
- •Counting my stepsHas to end on an even number.
- •Reading titles, labels, whatever I happen to see or pass. Twice.This was really rough when I worked at a video store in high school.
- •If I turn around clockwise I have to turn back counterclockwise and vice versa.
- •Saying prayers with every single one of my stuffed animalsNo, this was not cute. It was something I felt I had to do or bad things would happen.
- •Random things that I think then "HAVE" to do or say. Not doing or saying them causes intense anxiety/discomfort