How To: Handle Surprise Company
- •PanicSit in shock for a few minutes like "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN I HAD A WHOLE DAY OF NOTHING PLANNED"
- •Make a to-do listMake a super detailed list in Google Keep and add your SO or roommate or whatever as a collaborator. Even if they don't help they need to see what you are going through
- •Speed walk from room to room in a haphazard cleaning frenzyRemember to wear your Fitbit
- •Refuse to eat, drink, or get ready until everything is cleanIf someone badgers you to take a break scream "NO TIME"
- •Get right down to the buzzer then shower and put on makeup
- •Greet guests and act like you didn't just spend the entire day trying to make your house look presentable