MY RULES OF LIST
Inspired by @shanaz; although, I'm relatively new to this community and am still finding my stride
- •Reply to commentsEven if it's just with an emoji, I think it's nice to acknowledge and show your appreciation for someone taking the time to comment
- •Never make a suggestion on a list without liking it
- •Stay away from controversial topicsI post things that I find interesting, relatable, funny, or cathartic; I don't have the time or patience to argue with people over the Internet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •I try to interact with every list I read whether it's liking, re-listing, or commentingThe exception to this rule is when I read a ton of @bjnovak's old lists and I don't want to look like a creep
- •Let people know when I save their list 💾Because they won't get a notification about it but it's such a great feeling knowing someone saved your list
- •Relisting and requesting lists from new(er) usersEspecially if I talked them into joining.