SIMPLE WAYS TO DECLUTTER YOUR LIFE
Maria Kondo wrote a very successful book about decluttering your home and life. I should probably read it. In the meantime, here is some unsolicited advice.
- •If you haven't worn it in the last year, throw it out.Old concert tshirts, wedding dress, christening gown? Who needs it.
- •You don't need all those kitchen gadgetsChallenge yourself to cook using only your bare hands and, like, one pot. It will be like a game show where you consistently win [a subpar meal]
- •Just get rid of everythingWho needs stuff? Not you. Donate, throw away, or sell it all. Live like a caveman. You're already doing the Paleo diet, so why not?
- •Trade in all of your beauty products for a combination shampoo-conditioner-body washJust get used to compromising, this is your life now.
- •Delete all of your emailsEven the saved ones. Embrace the ignorance. Isn't that empty inbox a relief? Who cares if you lose your job? You don't need to buy stuff anyway - you're a caveman, remember?