Things I've done to earn virtual currency
These are purchases and tasks I've completed to earn in-game currency ranked by level of embarrassment/ridiculousness
- 8.Donated to Save the ChildrenNot at all embarrassing. I got to enjoy my game more AND feel good about myself.
- 7.Signed up for a wine subscriptionTBH this is my most savvy business decision to date. Would recommend: https://www.brightcellars.com
- 6.Downloaded random appsSome of these I have kept, others were immediately deleted
- 5.Subscribed to GrazeWhatever, I love snacks.
- 4.Subscribed to BirchboxWhatever, I love beauty products.
- 3.Subscribed to Hooked on PhonicsWhatever, I love learning to read.
- 2.Called an 800 number to discuss my student loan debtI've invested a lot of time and effort into avoiding this subject but facing the facts was worth a few thousand Diamonds
- 1.Created a Swagbucks account and did various tasks to earn 500 SwagbucksTime consuming but huge [virtual] payout. I probably spent 2-3 hours or more on this. I am garbage.