This week in social media platform changes
- •Twitter's conversation ranking feature (available on desktop for about a year) is now on Twitter's mobile app. It groups conversations as one instead of showing you everything chronologically.
- •A new feature for crossposting on Facebook: Pages are now able to crosspost an already-posted video without having to upload it again.
- •Facebook's Creative Hub is now available to any advertisers (it was previously only available to select marketers).Among its offerings is an Inspiration Gallery (discovery for what other brands are creating on Facebook and Instagram using 360 video, carousel, Canvas and video ad formats) and the ability to create and preview ad formats from your mobile feed environment.
- •Facebook Messenger users can now play games directly within the service, with “Instant Games.”
- •Pinterest update for business pages: New ability to spotlight “buyable pins” and show up five boards on their profiles.
- •LinkedIn is rumored to be rolling out an audience analytics tool in the coming weeks that gives publishers basic demographic data on readers, their industry and level of seniority in their company, and what other companies they follow on LinkedIn.
- •That's it! Overall it seems to be a light week for social platforms. Did I miss any major updates? Leave your additions below 👇🏻