Reasons I Should Be an Intern for the List App
Okay, so they aren't actually accepting interns, but hypothetically...
- 1.No one's passion for this app comes close to mine.Except for the passion of B.J. Novak and Dev Flaherty, probably.
- 2.I devoted my FIRST PUBLISHED BLOG POST to my love for this app.
- 3.And I could have devoted my first published blog post to a lot of other things.I chose my topic wisely.
- 4.I find myself to be a mix between Marie (from the Aristocats) and John Mulaney (from The Comeback Kid and New in Town, OBVIOUSLY)Take that as you will
- 5.My humor is very dry, and I think that will contribute to the overall mood of the list app's environment (in a positive way).
- 6.I'm really smart, I know about a lot of random* things, I know about a lot of important** things, and I am constantly entertaining**** will sing the entire soundtrack to Mulan, will randomly quote The Grand Budapest Hotel (with accents), will make sure everyone understands just how important tea is to daily life. ** will understand all news and politics and history related subjects. *** not sure if people are laughing at me or with me...stay tuned.
- 7.Notice that there was no asterisk next to "I'm really smart"No reason, just felt that you can trust me on this one.
- 8.Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the above statements.
- 9.Follow @totalcassmove on Instagram, especially if you have read this far down the list.
- 10.Okay, now you must really think I'm funny. Twitter: @cassycec
- 11.I like to finish lists with emojis. It says, "I take my writing seriously, but I don't mind showing my carefree nature and silly side."😎