LIST APP DISCOMFORT
Some of these could be solved with new features to the app. Some are probably just my neuroses.
- •You hit 'Publish List' instead of 'Save As Draft.'And the thing is nowhere near ready, so you screen cap it (for future re-construction) and delete. [Thank you Listapp geniuses for keeping them away from one another -- sometimes I'm not looking or thinking]
- •You just leave 'Suggestions' sitting there.Because while you appreciate them, you kind of thought of that list as a self-contained thing. But you feel like a jerk. Sorry! [Please add suggestions to this list! I'll add them! I'm mostly very nice!]
- •You invite someone who would excel at the List App, but they don't even download it.Just think of all those poor unborn lists.
- •Having invites sitting there, but not knowing who to invite.You feel protective over this place.
- •Constantly seeing 'Re-List'ed lists by people you've specifically chosen not to follow.Hate to be un-chill. But it'd be chill if you could hide people?
- •When you meet a fellow List Apper and think you already follow them, but later realize you don't.And then hitting 'Follow' feels awkward, even though you're solving a problem.
- •Sanctimonious and/or negative-vibed lists that kill your vibe.I often think back to @sophia's wonderful and indispensable o.g. list entitled LIST-APP ETIQUETTE. And I cringe to think of the negativity that awaits when the floodgates open. I've been glimpsing it in fits and starts, and it bums me out.
- •Your fingers hurt from so much typing.It's a good hurt.
- •You love the List App so much it hurts.
- •Block featureSuggested by @ChrisK
- •Ability to link to a list from another listSuggested by @ChrisK