MY DAD ASKING BURT REYNOLDS A QUESTION ON THE UNAIRED 'THE ORSON WELLS SHOW' PILOT, 1979
My mind explodes.
- •WATCH THIS: http://bit.ly/1dYwoyd go to 14:30.
- •I didn't know this existed until now.
- •I am currently a year older than my dad was in this video.
- •A friend of his found it and posted it on Facebook.
- •For context, I believe around this time he would have been editing the film 'Humanoids From The Deep."
- •His t-shirt fucking RULES!
- •I giggled uncontrollably the moment the camera panned over to him.
- •He had more of a New York accent back then.
- •Total fucking hipster.
- •I am my dad, it turns out.
- •Should I consider a mustache myself?
- •The non-reaction reaction shot when they cut back to my dad also destroys me.
- •You can see director Joe Dante at 25:53. They must've gone to the taping together.
- •Didn't Orson loathe Burt?
- •My dad has absolutely no memory of this.
- •My. Dad. Has. Absolutely. No. Memory. Of. This.