REASONS YOU MAY HAVE FOR WEARING GLOVES WHILE READING A PAPERBACK
Black wool gloves. Sitting outside at a cafe in Silverlake. 6pm. Summer. 2015.
- •Your hands are genuinely freezing.That doesn't make sense in this weather, but okay. I guess you have poor circulation.
- •This is your signature "look."Ok. Whatever. Fuck off.
- •You're a burn victim.The insides of the gloves are lined with ointment.
- •This is a first edition.Those are not white cloth gloves.
- •They're to prevent you from biting your nails.Interesting idea. Maybe I should try that.
- •You purposefully want to make turning the pages of this book difficult.Why would you want to do that? Trying to prove wrong critics who called it a page-turner?
- •You're a germaphobe.A likely story.
- •You're starved for attention.I dunno, I mean how many people are even going to notice this? Wait, how long have you been sitting out here?
- •You are blind and deaf. The fingers of the gloves are lined with sensors that scan the novel and transform it into mental images.That's fucking cool, bro.
- •You take pleasure in making everything in your life more difficult than it needs to be.That's fucking cool, bro.
- •You're chic afSuggested by @charlottery
- •You're a hand modelCan't risk paper cuts.Suggested by @joannaspicer