I like this format. Inspired by @Jen
- •Finally becoming a recognized regular at Intelligentsia.And discovering the rare pleasure of Iced Oolong
- •Short hair!
- •Remembering how much I enjoy reading for pleasure. Just finished: How Music Got Free by Stephen WittGripping non-fiction book about the creation of the MP3, the dawn of music piracy, and the decline of the recording industry.
- •James Blunt's Twitter account
- •Going back into the editing room with @miggles36 for a few hours today.We were replacing some un-licensable music in his film. It made me very nostalgic.
- •Re-watching THAT MOMENT, The Making of Magnolia and marveling at how young and cool PTA and Fiona Apple were together.
- •One of my favorite bands has been mis-managed for years, and they finally traded up and signed with the best music manager with whom I've worked.
- •Great new records from: Deradoorian, Telekinesis, Destroyer, Beach House, Yo La Tengo...And being very excited about the forthcoming Deerhunter slab.
- •Taking almost nothing personally anymore."Their loss." What a pleasant feeling.
- •This recording of Andrew Van Wyngarden covering an obscure song by The Brazda Brothers (introduced to me by @ouecha).
- •Working for the last six weeks at the lovely home of @jeffconrad and @AlexandraLouise, and regularly talking shop with this guy:It will be strange not seeing them for a week.
- •LATE ADDITION: hard foam roller.Duh