WHERE SHOULD I STAY IN NEW YORK?
I'm planning a trip in early December, and want to treat myself right. Crashing with friends is great, but I'm seeking recommendations for a hotel or Airbnb. Good value is a plus, though not essential. Lower Manhattan is a plus, though also not essential.
- •The gansevort is nice 😁Suggested by @Danni
- •The Jane for a really scene scene, the Delancey ain't bad, and the Ace for a decent place in an uninteresting areaSuggested by @dcerruti
- •AirBnBI've stayed in Brooklyn several times, you can find really nice 1 bedrooms all to yourself for the equivalent price of a hotel room, which I think is a steal; more space, a kitchen and fridge, located directly where you want to be, etc. I'm sure you could find something similar in lower Manhattan.Suggested by @rrainking
- •The PlazaIf I were you on second thought I would #treatmyself. Go full blown Eloise status, swing from chandeliers, get some dope room service and live it up KLA$$Y. You might pay an arm and a leg, but heyooo.Suggested by @Danni
- •The Wythe HotelSuggested by @johannasamuels
- •The standard if you think you might get laid.Suggested by @Wilson
- •I like The Bowery Hotel.Lower East Side. Great bar. Beautiful rooms that don't feel like hotel rooms. Floor-to-ceiling windows with great views of the neighborhood.Suggested by @alligeeshow
- •The Ace Hotel has a nice bar & is relatively central to a lot of things.Suggested by @boygirlparty
- •there are frequent great hotel deals on jetsetter.com if you want to get fancy on a budget in Manhattan as well.Suggested by @boygirlparty
- •Hotel 17, The Jane & Pod Hotel for good value. My favorite hotel is the Bowery for non value great vibes.Suggested by @Lynnie