WHY I DON'T THINK DRAFT WEEK IS FOR ME
In the interest of transparency:
- •I have three drafts.
- •One is the list I'm currently working on.I rarely have more than one or two lists actively on deck. Tend to make lists more or less in the moment. This one will be done soon and then I will post it.
- •The second is a list with a single entry.DR. STRANGEDOME: OR HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE BALD. Something I intended to write and never got around to. More or less uninspired, but still find the title funny.
- •The third is called PEOPLE TO INVITEA practical, if pretty much defunct list. I invited the people who used to be on here before deleting their names. A few smart people who don't use iPhones remain, as does the lead singer of a popular band who I think would be great on the List App, but would never download it.
- •We all use this thing differently, which is cool.But seeing all of your drafts, I feel like I've been doing this wrong the whole time. I mean obviously I don't REALLY feel that way, and I take pride in what I write. But I definitely feel like an outsider in the Draft Week Era.
- •Or am I misunderstanding Draft Week?