WILD SHIT IN THE CLEVELAND MASONIC TEMPLE
Sufjan is playing in this cray-cray auditorium tonight. The crew got a little tour of some sealed-off zones within this overwhelmingly huge Historic Place.
- •The auditorium itself is cavernous and scary. Very few windows in the building.
- •So many doors and cabinets have sheets of paper that say "Mason's Property" taped to them.
- •Some bricks have shit written on them.
- •Believe it or not, there is a small river running under the sub-basement.
- •This room.
- •The top floor of the lodge (labelled 4 in the elevator, but actually the 6th floor) has a d.i.y. shooting range in it.
- •This jacket.
- •There are staircases that are blocked off, accessible only through padlocked entrances.
- •Masons are ushers for tonight's show. They're wearing tuxedos.