YOU MIGHT BE A #PBSNERD IF...
A gem from our vaults. What's geeky or nerdy about super-fans of @PBS and public tv? Tell us your own!
- •You knew who Ken Burns was before he was an iMovie special effect.
- •You rescheduled your wedding vows to accommodate Mary and Matthew's big day.
- •You're more excited about meeting Mark Walberg than Mark Wahlberg.
- •You believed in Snuffleupagus before he was real.
- •You think $150 for a 3-DVD set is a bargain.
- •As soon as you get home from work, you swap out your shoes and cardigan.
- •You have a tattoo of Bob Ross's happy little clouds.We don't need/want to know where.
- •You realize that PBS and NPR are different!And you contribute to both.
- •You know more about Doc Martin than you do about Doc Martens.
- •You can't count to three without adding "ah, ah, ahhhh."
- •Your favorite math teacher was a little boy named John-John.