Favorite Jswipe Bios
I'm a little late to the game but last week I discovered JSwipe. JSwipe, for those who don't know, is a dating app like Tinder for Jewish people. It also allows non-Jewish people like me to create a profile to find their dream Jewish bae. While swiping through, I've come across some bios that have made me laugh, cry, and cringe. Here are a few:
- •"Just jewin' around"This is number one because it is my personal number one.
- •"Shalom"Short and sweet - probably like his circumcised penis.
- •"I'm that nice Jewish boy your mom has always talked about."Someone thinks highly of himself!
- •"Oh and spoiler alert, I'm Jewish."Such a nice guy - he had the decency to warn me about his religion.
- •"Jew life tatted even though not supposed to #whoops"Not only does this show he's having an identity crisis but also that he needs to work on his grammar.
- •"BBQ"I'm still laughing.
- •"I may not be the nice Jewish boy you want, but I'm the strong Jewish man you need."Good to know, thanks.
- •"I like discounts, matzah ball soup, long walks to shuel, and the occasional beard face.Just your average Orthodox-Kosher Jew.
- •"Better in person"At least he's honest.
- •"I'm Sephardic what more could you want..."Nothing I guess?
- •"Nothing prepared me for j-swag."Same. Also I'd like to note that this man's name is Jupiter.
- •"Going to medical school to be 'a nice Jewish dactah'."He tried. That's all I could ask for.
- •"I love God and I love women lol. But seriously that is true"Thank you for reassuring me.
- •"I have two weaknesses. One is quoting Papa Roach lyrics and the other is I care too much."I feel sorry for this guy because Papa Roach is still relevant to him.
- •"My mother and her friends all say I'm a handsome mensch."It can't get better than that.