5 Famous People Who Are Game Changers in my Life
Inspired by @Arte_CA
- •Pablo picassoThis is what happens when you bring a 5 yo to see Guernica at the MOMA. Art can be beautiful AND meaningful? Yes please.
- •Woody AllenUgh, I am so disappointed in what he became but I cannot leave him off. Awkward, funny and smart. I love the sadness in his humor. He taught me the power of laughter during your darkest times.
- •Howard sternHe taught me to be open. The right people will be there to listen.
- •Martha StewartLadies can kick ass in business and don't have to be nice about it. It's just business, it's not personal.
- •Jane AustenCalling people out on their ridiculous rules, as a woman, during a time when women had little power or voice. Fight the power!