Posters on my wall
In the 80's I had a bulletin board covered in posters. These were some of my choices
- •Top gunDidn't see the movie, just thought he was cute
- •Michael JacksonMy dad recorded my album to a tape for me so I could listen on my Walkman. Constantly. Of course headphones didn't help them because I would sing along. Loudly.
- •GuernicaI went to the Picasso exhibit at the moma and was never the same. Pretty dark art for a kids room.
- •CocktailDidn't see this one either. I caught up with all of these years later at a more appropriate age. Probably wouldn't have had the posters if I had seen them earlier.
- •Keith haringI met him at a "no nukes" rally in Central Park. This one was on the wall by my bed.