Things that happened in my teenage life that would never happen now
God this list makes me seem old.
- •Boyfriend called the house in the middle of nightA landline, I know, how strange.
- •Wrote my school papers by hand, then typed them.Oh and my mom spellchecked them first cause no spellcheck. Oh, and it was on a typewriter.
- •Watched "must see tv" liveHad to wait until summer reruns if you missed it or hope you had a friend who could retell it the next day.
- •Went to the library for researchUsed a card catalog, microfiche, and a photocopier.
- •Wrote letters to friendsEven had a roll of stamps in the junk drawer.
- •Took photos on filmYou could have them printed in an hour, but it cost extra and you only got one print of each.