Things I buy but don't need
Admitting it is the first step
- •Sticky notesBecause I already have a million colors, shapes, and sizes
- •PensBecause I already have a different colored pen I use for each day of the week, but then the questions present themselves: "what if this pen is thinner?" "What if these pens are smoother?" "What if these colors are bolder?"
- •PillowsI don't know why I keep buying pillows
- •Workout equipmentEven though I know I need to physically leave the house and attend a facilitated class to workout, but I insist on having things at home
- •Nail polishHow many "different" shades of the same color could I possibly buy