CALL ME OLD FASHIONED
- •I wish people made phone calls instead of texting and messaging
- •I like it when people walk up to my door and ring the door bell instead of texting "here"
- •I remember when being poly was just called dating around.
- •I liked the way people would define a relationship without the preface of "Let's DTR."
- •I miss when my screen time was only accessible during the hours of which I was home and in front of my computer.
- •I enjoy exhausting a topic without taking out my phone and googling a query to settle a debate.
- •I miss having no baseline for a person based on a social media persona.
- •I still hand write all my stories before typing them up.