FAVORITE THINGS KIDS HAVE SAID TO ME
Please feel free to add.
- •"I don't like vegetables, they're not cute for me"
- •"I'm furious because my tooter don't let me use real water."This was written down
- •"How can your brother be younger than you if he's 17? You're only 10, like me"
- •"You're the youngest dinosaur I have met"
- •"Do astronauts have to make their bed too?"
- •Also this:
- •Kid: "Do you ever wear lipstick?" Me: "Sometimes on special occasions" Kid: "Aren't I a special occasion?"
- •"Why is there a bathroom outside? Don't they know that's an outhouse? They're treating us like savages."Overheard at a coffee shop, said by an 8 year old.