I DON'T TAKE WELL TO
- •Being micromanagedIf I've been designated a task, trust me to complete it to the best of my ability, independently.
- •Arbitrary busy workI have a hard time doing anything without a functional reason or purpose.
- •Hostile aggressionThis is subversive and unacceptable.
- •One-sided emotional unloadingReference emotional vampires.
- •We statements when someone really means me.Tell me what's expected of me, please.
- •Not having alone time in the morning.I like to take my time getting ready.
- •Being told "we need to talk" without a reference to what needs to be discussed.Being someone with anxiety, nothing is more provoking.
- •Indirect communicationPlease say what you mean and mean exactly what you say.