MY YEAR BOOKS
- •First grade: I crossed out a girl in my class and drew a mustache on my teacher's face.
- •Fourth grade: we came up with awards for everyone and someone in the class won The Will Smith Award
- •This was the beginning of digital photography. All the pictures are grainy and pixelated. Jill and Kianne were my best friends. I haven't seen them since the fifth grade.
- •This was the year of 9/11 it changed everything. All the signatures are written in gel pens and there are Polaroids stickered on.
- •Senior Year of high school. I was apparently remembered for Yonic paintings and suggestive short stories. We also won a contest and had Kanye West Perform at our school.