Make-up tips you should know
All of the best make up tips that have saved my life and will save yours too!!!
- •MOISTURIZE! always make sure to apply moisturizer before you apply ANY makeup! It creates a smooth surface for your makeup and is easier to apply! Don't forget to moisturize your lips with Chapstick too!
- •ALWAYS use a primer! Using a primer can prevent creasing and helps your makeup apply smoother. I like to use concealer to prime my eyes then set with a translucent powder.
- •DAMPEN YOUR BEAUTY BLENDER! beauty blenders were made to be used slightly dampened, it will help prevent creasing and make your makeup look more natural
- •BLEND! always always blend out harsh lines, they are very unflattering.
- •Use concealer to clean up winged eyeliner!
- •Use setting spray to make your makeup last all day
- •When contouring try to go for a grayish undertone it's more natural and flattering
- •Use concealer a to color correct! L.A girl has a bunch of cheap color correcting concealers
- •Ally do your eye makeup first so if you have any fallout you can cover it with your foundation and concealer
- •Use rose water to moisturize and set your makeup
- •For a glowy look mix a illuminating primer with your foundation
- •Highlight your Cupid's bow to make your lips POP