Things I wish I could touch, but can't
Ok. I've been challenged.
- •Matt Damon's biceps. Then his chest. Then his abs.
- •President Obama's favorite chair.The one he sits in every night in The Treaty Room. The one where he thoughtfully writes and rewrites speeches.
- •My son's hair as he walks by me, like I used to when he was younger.He's 17 now and pretty much off limits to mom lovingly sweeping her fingers through his locks.
- •My ex husband's hand when he's angry, to calm him down when he's mad at the world.Not a good idea now.
- •My Arms around every parent who has lost loved ones through gun violence.My arms around the parents of the shooters too, who must be living their own brand of hell.
- •An open handed slap across The Donald's face.
- •My feet against my daughter's feet, creating a wall of legs as we pass a ball between us.Again, something we haven't done since she was 5. Ten years ago or so.