BEST FALL BEERS
Thanks to an old boss who was a craft beer snob I have become one so I want to put together a list of all my favorite fall beers
- •Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest Brauhaus Riegele 2015This is a new brew this year from Sierra Nevada. They did a great job providing a genuine Oktoberfest taste from an American Brewer with the combo with Brauhaus Riegele.
- •Dogfish Head Pumpkin AleOne of the most flavorful pumpkin ale out there. Strong hoppy undertones give way to a flavorful pumpkin spice. It's the just right pumpkin beer for the fall.
- •Harpoon UFO PumpkinWhen is unfiltered any wrong? Classic taste complemented by a mild spice. If you're only going to have one pumpkin beer this is the one to try.
- •Two Roads Roadsmary's BabyTwo Roads never disappoints and Roadsmary's Baby is a prime example. What's better than supporting local and having a great brew? Not much.
- •Long Trail Brewery HarvestThis is a strong brew. Long Trail keeps to their roots in a hoppy and full body taste not found anywhere else. It's harvest time and celebrate with this brew.
- •Ballast Point Dead RingerDarker of the Octoberfest brews but damn does it taste good. With its spooky theme Ballast Point pulls out all the stops on this brew.
- •Back East Brewery OctoberfestBack East is a real hidden gem in the world of beer. CanCan you way over to a nice and refreshing fall brew.