COMMON WORDS PEOPLE USE THAT MAKE ME CRINGE
- •expresso instead of espressolet me help you not look like a fool (or less of one) at coffee shops. eXpresso is not a thing.
- •nucular instead of nuclearapparently this is kind of accepted but it still really bothers me
- •mature pronounced as ma-tourthat hard T pronunciation. I get a condescending vibe when people pronounce it that way.
- •FriscoSF or San Francisco. DONT CALL IT FRISCO
- •Caliif you're referring to the city in Colombia, okay. if you're referring to California, no.
- •writing "breath" when you mean "breathe"
- •writing "balling" when you mean "bawling"